Old February 6th 15, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Meg

Default Paternayan yarn numbers

replying to elderberry22, Meg wrote:
elderberry22 wrote:

bungadora wrote:
As a followup, the only reference I have been able to find to a
conversion chart was Needlepoint News, March-April 1982. Otherwise

google search suggested contacting JCA. Their website is
http://www.jcacrafts.com/index.php/

I think I'll do some needlepoint now.
Dora

Thank you VERY MUCH. I was able to buy a copy of this magazine on
eBay. Now if I can just figure out how much yarn, I will be set.

Hi,

I have this same book and am wanting to do Chilly Observation. Did the
magazine you purchased help with the conversion of colors? If so, are you
willing to share? Thank you!

Meg