Old November 17th 05, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Frapper

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:42:40 -0500, Roberta
wrote:

well I added myself...sure did think I added myself in the right
place...I am about hmmm a mile off. Guess that's ok since I really
don't want to give away exactly where the stash is

Roberta (in VA)

My Frappr pinpoint marker is scarily close to my home. I mean, if
you know the first and second line of my address from the RCTQ
directory, and you have this map, you very well *could* plan stash
raid. Time to take that nice photo of my stash cupboard off the
internet, methinks.

-- Jo in Scotland