Old November 17th 05, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Frapper

Well, my list of "Frank's Most Wanted Xmas Gifts for Quilters" will be
out and posted to RCTQ this weekend. I may do the table, we'll see.
Priorities right now go to preparing for Thanksgiving (I cook), an
international fly tying symposium this Saturday in New Jersey, working
at the Baltimore Ravens football game for my daughter's high school
marching band fundraiser on Sunday, spackling and painting the wall in
the living room Saturday night, baking 10 dozen oatmeal/chocolate chip
cookies Friday for a craft sale on Saturday, catsitting the neighbors'
fuzzy bits for the week, all whilst designing a cryptographically
secure network for up to 5 million users (due the week after
Thanksgiving). No wonder Brenda and daughter are leaving town Friday.
They don't want to be around when I implode.
Frank Reid