Old May 12th 05, 03:04 AM
Bob & Marg Whittleton

I recently bought some napkins that have a type of needlace in one
corner (I'm not sure if "needlelace" is the correct term). Would
someone be able to identify the style for me and tell me the correct
name. Here is a link to the two photos of the needlelace.
http://tinyurl.com/85kx7

Any help identifying this would be really appreciated.

Fran

The outside is crochet (although I don't know the technique for the
flower). The reason I know the outside is crochet is that I have
doilies in exactly that pattern made by a friend who crocheted them. If
you look closely at the picture you can see the crocheted edge and the
'radial' pattern in crochet work as it was increased.

Marg