Old January 4th 05, 01:27 AM
Lisa Ellis

I'll play too!

I'm Lisa, posting as lisae. I live in Santa Cruz, CA. I'm 52,
married, with a 24 year old son and a cat.

I've been quilting for about 30 years. I machine piece and mostly hand
quilt, although I have been teaching myself how to machine quilt. I
work with bright colots or with vintage textiles. Current projects
include a baby quilt for a baby due this month (almost done), a double
four patch top (an outgrowth of the baby quilt, as I used they use a lot
of the same material), and a 40's basket quilt that I am (slowly) hand
quilting.

I work full time and spend a lot of time climbing and hiking, so that
cuts into my quilting time.

Cheers!

lisae

frood wrote:

As newbies come and introduce themselves, we all say "hi" back to them. But,
while we learn a bit about them, they don't get to know us very easily. (ok,
except for a few gabby folks.... ;-P ) So, as a start to a new year, I
thought it would be fun to tell a bit about ourselves, and get to know each
other. I'm sure the newbies aren't the only one trying to keep the players
straight without a score card!

Ok, here goes! I'm Wendy, posting as "frood". I live in Central NC, USA. I'm
married to a fabulous man, and we have 5 kids, ranging from 13 to 4 yo
twins, known online as Spike and Giles. I've been quilting for about 7 or 8
years, mostly machine piecing and machine quilting. I love bright colors,
and I collect vintage textiles.