Old January 4th 05, 01:10 AM
frood

QIs! I forgot the QIs! I have a wonderful big shaggy dog named Mungo. He
rarely leaves my side, and will seek out any quilts left on the floor for
sleeping on. He's not much help with the design process, but he's a good
listener.

My main QIs (Quilt Inspectors) are my twin girls. They love to play with
blocks on my design wall, and freely offer their opinions. Unfortunately,
they have little concept of the actual quilt-making process. The day after
helping me select fabric, they want to know where the finished quilt is!

My quilting pages are in my siggy, below. My site is in dire need of
updating, but there are still some quilts to look at.

See? Isn't this fun?
--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply