Old January 4th 05, 12:42 AM
frood

Default Roll Call!

As newbies come and introduce themselves, we all say "hi" back to them. But,
while we learn a bit about them, they don't get to know us very easily. (ok,
except for a few gabby folks.... ;-P ) So, as a start to a new year, I
thought it would be fun to tell a bit about ourselves, and get to know each
other. I'm sure the newbies aren't the only one trying to keep the players
straight without a score card!

Ok, here goes! I'm Wendy, posting as "frood". I live in Central NC, USA. I'm
married to a fabulous man, and we have 5 kids, ranging from 13 to 4 yo
twins, known online as Spike and Giles. I've been quilting for about 7 or 8
years, mostly machine piecing and machine quilting. I love bright colors,
and I collect vintage textiles.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply