Old January 17th 04, 02:26 AM
Gillian Murray

The latest was an awful pic emailed from his aged aunt in cape cod. Jim
juggled it so that they were all wading in the water, wearing snow clothes.
his comment was "A bit cold for wading isn't it??).

I can send you by email some of the weird things he has done, but don't ask
me how!!

Gillian
"Karen C - California" wrote in message
In article . net,

"Gillian
Murray" writes:

Jim can take any picture and put it a
different surrounding!!

Hmmmmm, I think Jim and I need to have a chat. I haven't figured out how

to do
that yet -- see if you can get some basic directions for me, and e-mail

them.
My e-mail's pretty easy to unmunge (problem seems to arise when people

delete
the obvious, but not the extra dot).

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands

(2d
one)

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html