Old January 6th 05, 01:57 PM
Lee Kerrighan

Since Polly asked so nicely:

I'm Lee, in Medicine Hat, AB - the sunny south, where it's only -13
Celsius this morning (yesterday it was -31). Married 35 years, no
children or animals. I've been sewing garments since I was about 12,
quilts (mainly tops that are too small to use, so then I don't finish
them) for a few years. I don't have a 'real' job, but as a volunteer I
manage a second-hand bookstore, which is a sheltered workplace for
people with mental illness.

This group is part of my sewing circle; hardly anyone I know sews at
all, so the Internet is my source for fibre talk.

Lee