Old September 2nd 04, 12:54 PM
Pat in Virginia

Heavens to Betsy, Jennie!!! This NG is full of PEOPLE. We laugh,
we cry, we hug, we scold ... we are ALL human! So, we DO make
mistakes. Small boo boos that often go unnoticed. BIG blunders
that do NOT go unremarked. Sure, we all *look* like Gorgeous
DIVAS, and Handsome Hunks, but deep down ... we are just ordinary
quilting humans. Welcome to RCTQ land.

Now, what is your current project? My goal today is to tidy up
the guest room and the quilting room. Then I will start quilting
and sewing again.

BTW: newbies ("noobies" I love it!!) want to be sure of having
the right chocolate ... one or two pounds of chocolate may be
sent to my Palace in Virginia for vetting.

PAT, Official RCTQ Chocolate Taster

-=-Jennie-=- wrote:
nooooooooooo have you any idea how good it feels not to be the only
one to muck things up? or how much more human, small errors make this
NG for noobies like me too wary of doing the wrong thing to post? so
at the very least you've made one more noobie here feel not so out of
place