Old September 15th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT Truths for Mature Humans- humor

Can we talk about #17? We can't always travel with Clint Eastwood wanting
someone to 'make his day'. The nearest town has been having murder trials
for the last 2 years because someone going to a grandson's football game
stopped to ask for directions. NOBODY local would have stopped in that
area. The Google maps also need to include sensible warnings like 'arrive
before dark' and 'wait for escort before leaving vehicle'. Especially here
in the Swamp. Polly
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.