Old September 15th 10, 05:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default OT Truths for Mature Humans- humor

Can't remember the last time I folded sheets, or wrote in classic
cursive, which isn't being taught in school anymore because somebody
caught on that it really isn't necessary.

#24 -- I have two sons and a husband. Nothing else needs to be said.

#1 goes without saying.

#14 is the most lovely bit of painful truth I've ever seen written.

The rest, I laughed until I couldn't remember who actually posted the
thread. I read the one about looking at your watch. And then read it
again. Then I looked at the top of the thread and still forgot by the
time I scrolled back down here who started the thread. Whoever you
are, thanks very much. This is fun.

Sunny
still snickering madly