Old September 14th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy2

Default OT Truths for Mature Humans- humor

On Sep 14, 2:17*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I can answer #5. *Fitted sheets do not have to be folded. *You just mush
them into a reasonably flat hunk, wrap it firmly with the flat sheet and
pillowcases and move on to something important. *Some things are Not worth
doing right. *Don't tell Momma. *Polly

*5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

Martha can show you how to fold fitted sheets. ;-) I never have any
trouble folding them. You just have to make a fold out of the width
taken up by the corners....

*6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

*7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm
pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

Amen.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks
me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that
swear I did not make any changes to.

Isn't that annoying? I hate Word.

N.