Old June 2nd 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Fusing Glass Discussions

wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh, you might also want to ask for references of other happy customers.
That shouldn't be too long of a list.
It would be especially entertaining to have a list of those on this news
group who have done business with Dennis. Anybody? anybody at all?

Ask that question on the warm glass board. Our kiln sales average
about one each day. We regularly ship kilns, belt sanders, glass, etc.
to Europe and Australia. We're just now consolidating a shipment to
South Africa and working out prices to ship a mix of tools and cases of
glass to Norway. Our market is international with a list of happy
customers worldwide.

Ummmhuh. Off yer meds again, ain't cha?

I think you've been counting your kiln sales like you figure electrical
costs....forgetting to divide by a thousand again.

You are peddling Covington sanders. Explain to me why anyone would buy from
a middleman when they can buy direct from the mfg. at a similar cost. Why
would anyone in their right mind want to do business with a lunatic crackpot
who is the laughing stock of the stained glass world instead of dealing
directly with the manufacturer and getting some truthful answers? Only
answer I can come up with is that they are dumber than you are. Hopefully,
that gene pool will soon get a well-deserved splash of Clorox.

I've been to the Kansas City Stockyards on sale day. Even they don't have
as much bull**** to scoop as we do after you start spewing all over a
thread.