Old April 22nd 04, 05:06 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oooops, hit enter too soon. Here's the rest of the post!

Hi all! I have a couple of sets of beads that I am going to offer only to
people here, today. If you want either or both of these sets, be the

first
to email me!

The first one is called Mom's Sweet Sampler. There are 11 lampwork beads,
plus matching Swarovski. The beads measure about 8x12mm to 10x15mm.

Colors
used are opal yellow, silver pink, streaky pink, gold pink, light
transparent brown, pale pink, and rosatto. This set is $70, including

shipping.

http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler3.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler4.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler5.jpg

The second set is a small set of the coral and blue on black beads that I
did for an order that didn't end up matching the customer's color need.
There are 5 focals and four spacers plus Swarovskis to match. Sizes are
about 8x14mm for the larger beads and 4mm for the spacers. This set is $38,
including shipping.

http://www.lampwork.net/jamie1.jpg

--
Kandice Seeber