Old September 6th 04, 09:16 PM
starlia

The mailbox will only help condition the clay. That would be good.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Stephanie" wrote in message
Wish I could've sent it to you, Stephie.

Awww, me too.

Well like Diana said, it's cheap. I paid 2.00 for each little block. Is

that
cheap? I got Sculpy III. (all they had) I figure I can find a better price
online if my fingers get happy. I always liked earth clay. I was wondering

if I
got the poly clay in my 120 degree AZ summer mailbox if it would start to
cure...Maybe I better order when It cools down.

I am going to start the Diana method as soon as I get the clothes in the
dryer!!

..Stephanie..

search RCB
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36