Old September 6th 04, 06:38 PM
Dr. Sooz

I once had a TON of polymer clay. I offered it for free here, and sent it to
someone in Florida who saw my offer here. That package was heavy!

Guess what? I never heard from that person again, and as far as I can tell,
they vanished from RCB, too. I love to give things to people freely, but I
felt taken. Wish I could've sent it to you, Stephie.

I have only recently realized what awesome beads you can make from poly clay
(by reading this newsgroup and following links). So it's on my I gotta do
next
list. Then Candace just goes and gets clay and starts to make BEADS! Just
like
that! So now I am obsessing.

Ahhk. I think about Candace just getting clay
and making some beads... So I went out and bought some clay yesterday, it's
on
my table

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce