Old January 6th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Whose due?

I think they should name the baby after you ... same lovely name
as MSM. (But not if she turns out to be a he!!) PAT

Polly Esther wrote:

I was surprised that DD was learning everything the Viking we gave her
could do - not just the straight stitch and zig but she's really on it. It
turns out they're expecting a grandchild in '06 and she wants to learn
heirloom sewing and quilting. So !, we're expecting a great-grandchild this
year. I was so busy trying to guide her with temporary memory and default
settings and such (and I am not a Viking person) I didn't even think to ask
for baby plans. You can bet your boots this precious baby won't be named
"Katrina".