Old January 6th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Whose due?

AliceW wrote:
Ok, it's time to take the survey again - who is preggers in 2006?

It can be yourself or a family member.
When is the due date?
Do you know what the sex of the baby is? Twins? Triplets?
Are you making a quilt?
Bonus points for revealing the name choices.
Extra bonus points for the first RCTQ baby of the year!

My sister-in-law is expecting- due in April or March. It'll be a girl
and they want to call her Arianna. I've forgotten the middle name. I'm
making a quilt. It's in the waiting to sandwich and quilt stage.

My German friend and his wife are expecting. The babe is due in July,
and will likely have a Michelle/Michael variant for a name, since that's
Jan's middle name and her name is Michelle. It's too soon to have a
gender known. I'll be making them a dragon quilt.

-georg