Old January 20th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Russell D. Miller

Default Has anyone any comments on the 'Square in a square' method?

I'm a neophyte quilter (4 baby quilts under my belt, making new mistakes,
er, make that 'learning more with each one').

I recently saw a web video of a person using what she called the 'Square in
a square method' to make half-triangle squares and flying geese. It looked
very easy, but a bit wasteful of fabric.

Has anyone seen this before, have any comments, etc? I don't want to
spring for a book or two and a special ruler if it is not worthwhile.

Thanks everyone....

Russ