Old September 7th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Antalek

Default New space for quilting

Oh Elizabeth, I have few comments or advice on the sewing cabinet you
are looking for, but my heart is aching for you to go through this with
your Mom. She must have progressive type MS for all that to happen.
Our son has the same type, but is only 40, and although in a
wheelchair, is not in need of assisted living, or even close to it.
It is a very tough road to travel, isn't it?

Good luck on your new room, and welcome back here. Karen in NWPA