Old December 8th 04, 12:59 AM
nzlstar

hold on a second. you got only one bridge? is it gold? i need a couple of
them asap.
can they be custom made to fit? delivery date? how much ya want for them?
will you take anything in trade? does the bridge(s) come with some of those
fine stained glass designs?
waiting anxiously with jaw held tight
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"taria" wrote..
I got this bridge I was hoping to sell. You mean
I can't do that here? BG
What you quilting Sandy? I am working on some stained
glass Christmas wallhangings. I am even finishing them!
Taria

Ellison wrote:
Howdy!
See this post?
The part where it says we don't do advertising here?

This is a NON-commercial Usenet newsgroup.

Please keep it that way.
If you wanna' peddle your wares, please find a marketing newsgroup
to advertise.
If you wanna' hang out and hand out free tips, advice, and stories,
please join us.
Thanks.
Ragmop/Sandy--quilter