Old July 2nd 03, 11:37 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/1/03 3:46 PM, in article , "Jenn Vanderslice"
wrote:

Can someone please explain to me why all the lists of traditional and
modern anniversary gifts go up to 15 years and then in increments of 5
years?
I found one list that actually had the in between years...apparently,
16th anniversary is "Silver holloware"? What's holloware?

Wish me luck shopping tonight! July 4th is our anniversary..

:-D
Just a little note: My spell checker doesn't recognize "holloware"
either! LOL

/J

Jenn - what a great day to pick! my DS birthday!
Cheryl
Can't help with the traditional gift, but hollow ware is light weight flat
wear, maybe silver plated. It is called hollow ware because the knife
(usually the heaviest piece) has no material in the handle - sometimes all
pieces are hollow. Light and fragile!
Cheryl