Old August 24th 04, 06:17 PM
Pati Cook

Check the newest mailer for TSWLTH, there is a special on a 7 pack of 45mm
rotary blades that includes a little rotary cutter lapel/hat pin. Cute little
thing.

Pati, in Phx.

Polly Esther wrote:

Jalynne is right, Sharon, that was pretty awful. And yes! Lia, I would love
to know where and best price for rotary blades. Some klutz here surely does
use them up quickly. I don't know who but have noticed that my rulers don't
exactly have square corners anymore. A screw loose at the controls strikes
again, and again. Polly

"Jalynne" wrote You should have posted a spew warning on that one,
Sharon. wrote But I'm naturally timid and shy and retiring. {{batting
fluffy eyelashes at
all and sundry}}. It's my nature....