Old November 19th 04, 09:25 PM
Gillian Murray

"bdianeVA" wrote in message
m...
These are the least postings I have seen in a long long time. Is it
only me?
I guess this is a sign of holidays coming ! We did our first
Thanksgiving last weekend because that is when daughter could come.
We will have our own for 3 people on the correct day. But practiced
already now! What are your plans for Thanksgiving? I hope everyone
has a wonderful day. It will be just our son who lives with us still
and hubby and I this year. Daughter already came and son lives far
away at college so won't be back. Still going to dress up the dining
room as best I can. Decorations are for us to see more than to share.

It seems to me that over the past several months, maybe a year, there has
been a steady decline in postings. I got back from a short trip today,
checked rctn last at 9am Monday, and checked in at 1pm today, Rriday. Only
277 posts. It used to be that there would be well over 1,000 to catch up on,
or so it seemed; 300 a day wasn't a rare event. This isn't necessarily bad,
in fact some may say "quality not quantity", but it has been very obvious to
me!

Gillian