Old November 18th 04, 03:27 AM
Jenn Liace

On 17 Nov 2004 06:25:22 -0800, (bdianeVA) wrote:

These are the least postings I have seen in a long long time. Is it
only me?

Today posts were extremely slow getting to Google. I remember seeing
you post in the last couple days that Google is your only access at
the moment. As of almost 5:00 CST, I saw only one post there, yet I
came home at 7:00 to about 150 total.

I guess this is a sign of holidays coming ! We did our first
Thanksgiving last weekend because that is when daughter could come.
We will have our own for 3 people on the correct day. But practiced
already now! What are your plans for Thanksgiving? I hope everyone
has a wonderful day. It will be just our son who lives with us still
and hubby and I this year. Daughter already came and son lives far
away at college so won't be back. Still going to dress up the dining
room as best I can. Decorations are for us to see more than to share.

I'm hosting my family's get-together this year. At the moment we'll
be getting together on Thursday but that may change depending on my
brother's schedule, as he's the least flexible of us all. I'm going
to have 10 people total, making turkey and gravy, stuffing, mashed
potatoes, candied yams, green beans, corn on the cob, possibly acorn
squash, and a couple different breads. My mother is bringing the pies
(I think she feels left out of the planning, this is the first year
that she and Dad aren't cooking everything).

Jenn L.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace

Current projects:
Christmas Carnations (Threads Through Time)
Nordic Needle Rose (Silver Lining)
Starry Night (Vincent van Gogh via Cross Stitch Collectibles)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)