Old June 23rd 04, 04:28 PM
Candace

Anytime.

Thank you for those words Candice.
Shirley

In message , Candace
writes
I don't know if this will help you to feel any better, Shirley, but I just
wanted to share.

One of my great aunts was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and while
talking to my mother about it, this is what she said:

"I'm upset about being sick, yes. But I'm honoured that the Lord has made

me
strong--so strong that he feels that I can endure this too."

I wish I could hug you and make it all go away, sweetie.
~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

--
Shirley Shone