Old September 27th 04, 10:51 PM

WAY cool LN and Alice! Super easy-peasy too.

Is there a way to change the zip code field so that it will accept text for the
outside-of-usa members?
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

I've been asked when I'm going to update the directory...well, why not now?

Deadline is October 15th to get your info to me. This time we're trying
something different. Alice has set up a form for everyone to fill out. The
info will be mailed to me when you hit the submit button. Isn't she great?
Instructions are on the website below. As always, if you know someone who is
usually on the newsgroup but is not reading right now, let them know it's
time to update.

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/Directory/index.htm

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)