Old September 2nd 04, 06:12 AM
Dr. Sooz

Aw gee, I thought it was insane. But then I do think artists should get higher
prices for their work. So, okay....I take it back.

I have to say that I agree with this. While $1000 is really unusual, it's
an insult to call the high bidder of this auction insane. I am sure that
person has a very good reason for wanthing those beads that badly, and
remember that he/she was not the only one. There has to have been another
bidder helping the price get that high. Like I said - maybe that person won
the lottery and had her heart set on those beads at any cost.

~~
Sooz