Old December 20th 03, 03:00 AM
Harry

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 02:48:01 GMT, Harry wrote:

I listed 2 sets of 6 pieces without photos, but if you want a photo I will
be happy to scan one and post it on my website so you can see exactlly what
you will get. I think I will anyway. I know I wouldn't want to buy them
with out seeing what I was getting. Be back in a few.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:38:10 -0800, vj wrote:

OK.. I will post a few more so you will be sure to get some. People wait till the last minute and them jump on them.
Is there an amount of round pieces you would like? 2, 4, 6, 8?
My normal retial is usually around $1.25 each, but I haven't been selling them for that where it is Christmas.
I will set a price of $0.50 cents each for 6 I guess will be $3.00 to start and I will place a Buy Now at $5.99?
I won't put a photo and this way you will know which one it is and everyone else will pass it up.

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]Let me know how many you want and I will put in on for you.
]What kind of price would you want me to set?
]Confusion overwhelms me at times!

actually, i was going to bid on all three sets that are there, to see
where it went.

BIN prices are totally up to YOU. sorry - but as yet, i wouldn't have
any idea what to set them at. someone else here can give you better
information on that. i think BIN prices are what you would sell them
for at retail?

i don't really do auctions and don't have PayPal. #1 son does. so i
have him do it for me.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50