Old December 20th 03, 02:42 AM
Harry

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:34:37 -0800, vj wrote:

LOL.. Like the beach glass huh? If you look around you can find hundreds
of items that when tumbled are beautiful treasures. The secret to what will
look good and what will look boring is this:
If it's pretty when it's wet.. it will be beautful tumbled.
I have an easy solution for your 1 barrel delema.... buy extra barrels.
I have 3 for my Lorton, but only 2 for my Thumbler, but am going to buy
4 more for it AFTER I get my 12 lb one.

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]I have three tumblers..

well, i only have one, and it's exclusively for the stainless steel
shot, now that i finally have it cleaned!

]If you can find the old Noxema jars they make beautiful
]Cobalt Blue Sea and Beach glass. Shhh... You didn't hear it from me. lol

ROTFLOL!!! i'll bet!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50