Old August 30th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default Hi everybody - I'm back!

Well - guess what - it won't be with the same publisher ggg

Actually, I have had some really fun/interesting adventures. I did
start writing an autobiography once, because of them; but last night I
thought: perhaps I should just pick out the fun bits and leave all the
intervals!! Have to link of a linking title. It would be a great trip
down memory lane. I found last time (about 15 years ago) that, once I
had started, all the memories came flooding back, things I hadn't
thought of for many years just popped back into my mind. Eg getting
ready for bed in a tiny 'cabin' in a train, where you had to zip up a
canvas door and leave the wooden one open - or you couldn't move your
arms enough to get dressed or undressed!! And, of course, you had to
remember to leave the bed 'up' until you had been to the loo and washed
g Then you unzipped the canvas door and closed the wooden one. Huge

fun!
In message o7oBi.79909$Fc.47464@attbi_s21, KJ
writes
This sounds like the makings of a new book Pat! Maybe you should post it
here in installments. You could have cliffhanger endings so we eagerly
await the next chapter.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill