Old August 29th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Hi everybody - I'm back!

In article ,
Patti wrote:

Ah-ha!
So, Polly, you would enjoy a travel report about a long train journey.
I wonder if you would like to look back with me on my train journey
(both ways) from Canada to Mexico City? I also went across Canada and
back by train (I wouldn't fly then - I came over to Canada, and returned
home, on a large liner!). The Canadian trip even had a romance!! and
the Mexican one had lots of Bridge!
.

Gosh, even if Polly wouldn't like to hear it, I would! G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)