Old June 18th 04, 09:29 PM
Richard Eney

In article om,
Donna McIntosh wrote:

I haven't posted a whole lot here but was finishing up unloading the next
to last box of my stash (and was I glad that the hubby wasn't around
while I was unpacking!! )

If we ever move, I'll have to sneak some things onto the truck. :-)

..and thought i'd post..Moved from South Carolina to Southern Indiana
(just across river from Louisville. Been without the computer for about
a month, and boy am I happy that I can finally log on and get my stash
fix! and see what everyone is up to!

Donna in Indyucky (as my 8-year old and hubby call this area..

They'll be happy for the stash once winter comes. You'll need
those afghans and sweaters then.

=Tamar