Old March 5th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default Time for another Roll Call?

I'm a little late getting around to all these intros!
Rose, DC is beautiful!!

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

"Rose in CA" wrote in message
My turn?

My name is Rose and I live in Northern California, USA. I used to read and
post here every day but now its once or twice a week. I have embarked on
my third career and am in school full time training to become a Veterinary
Technician.

I am 61 years young, divorced twice (and have learned *that* lesson
thenkyewverramuch!) I have two lovely DD's and one strapping DS; three
grandboys and another (boy or girl we don't know yet) "in the oven". My
current QI is an orange marmalade tabby named DC which stands for Devil
Cat, Destructo Cat, or Definitely Cute, depending on circumstances. Photos
in my Flickr album (http://tinyurl.com/3x7hsk)

Quilting style is more traditional than modern, although I have a Moon
over the Mountain in the works for a niece for her HS graduation. I prefer
to machine piece but lean more toward hand quilting over machine when time
permits. Photos in another Flickr album (http://tinyurl.com/39gu3e) I am
trying to move all my quilt photos over from Webshots but it takes time

Chocolate favorite is Scharfen Berger, the darker the better :-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rose-morgan/
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, fact, or tact are transmission errors.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......