Old April 29th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Breast Cancer/OT

pami wrote:
I am sure all you have heard Daniel Powder's song..."Bad Day" well
this was my bad day. I learned I have breast cancer. I had my
lumpectomy this week and it came back as malignant garde 3 tumor. I
will have to get a "masectomy" and have chemo. This has been a rough
day for me but I don't think I have the strength to cry anymore. I
know I will lose my hair and this really sucks but if I have to do
this to keep alive then I will have the surgery and do chemo. I will
settle for chemo hats verus hair for life. I'll be 51 in May and this
seems not fair but I get my mammos yearly and watched and it could of
been worse. Last year I had a lumpectomy in the other breast and
that was benign this year my luck ran out. I see and hear of so many
survivors and I know this group has always been here for me when ever
I needed them.
Pami

Prayers on the way from western NY.
--