Old April 29th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Breast Cancer/OT

My thoughts are with you. I will think of you every time I get into my car
and see my pink ribbon.

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

"pami" wrote in message
I am sure all you have heard Daniel Powder's song..."Bad Day" well this was
my bad day. I learned I have breast cancer. I had my lumpectomy this week
and it came back as malignant garde 3 tumor. I will have to get a
"masectomy" and have chemo. This has been a rough day for me but I don't
think I have the strength to cry anymore. I know I will lose my hair and
this really sucks but if I have to do this to keep alive then I will have
the surgery and do chemo. I will settle for chemo hats verus hair for
life. I'll be 51 in May and this seems not fair but I get my mammos yearly
and watched and it could of been worse. Last year I had a lumpectomy in
the other breast and that was benign this year my luck ran out. I see and
hear of so many survivors and I know this group has always been here for me
when ever I needed them.
Pami