Old December 28th 05, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

TWELVE for SIX DAYS??? Omigosh.

--Heidi

Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

===

wrote:
In my stocking was a cute Mary Englebriet 2006 calendar and lots of
FQ's. DH got a big surprise gift...a plastic tool box filled with
'manly' FQ's (hammers, motorcycles, paintbrushes) since he's a new
quilter. I'm still in the recovery stage after housing and feeding
twelve for six days. The dishwasher NEVER stopped!! and the refrigerator
is EMPTY!! My raspberry trifle was a big hit. For breakfast, I tried the
eggs in a plastic bag in boilng water trick and it worked. GKDS were
very impressed. They left me a little ice cream in the freezer. It's Ben
and Jerry's Karamel Sutra (caramel and chocolate ice cream with
chocolate chip crunchies and a soft caramel center. YUM-O! Hugs to all
who need them, rain to those in fire threatened areas, and prayers, good
health and luck for all in the new year. Nancycog in MD