Old January 17th 05, 08:33 PM
Diana Curtis

Warmth!!!! Ill take some of that please?
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Hi, Leanne! It's cold today in NC, but you would probably consider 23 a

nice
change! Balmy, even! G

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

"Leanne" wrote in message

Hello, my name is Leanne and I'm from FRIGID northern Minnesota! I've
been quilting about 8 or 9 years and now that I'm retired from teaching

have a bit more time to do some things. My daughters (34 and 30) saw

some
flannel table runners at a quilt shop we visited and really liked them

so
I had them under the tree for Christmas. They were really excited! Now

am gaining another daughter as my son's getting married and she informed
me last night that she loves quilts so that will be fun, too!

I do have a part time job at a bank and I have many volunteer tasks that

love each month so I really keep busy. Our local quilt shop has a

pretty
good assortment of fabrics but it surely is fun to go out of town to
browse and shop as well!

I do more smaller projects than large bed quilts but I have one sampler
queen quilt ready to go to the quilter now. (No patience here to do it

by
hand or machine myself!) That is a great feeling, too.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!