Old September 13th 04, 06:47 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

Well? ;-)
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the quilt
family? Dragging out PIGS or finishing up UFOs and WIPS or have new quilts
started appearing?
I'm still working on the queen size LC borders, getting ready to MQ the
siggy quilt, plotting the next borders on DDs quilt, and playing with
layouts for Mike's 'Things go better with Coke" quilt. Sometime in the
middle of those I need to design and make two quilted Christmas stockings.
Lets hear your list!
Diana
--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Okay, here goes g:

1. I'm finally machine quilting my Eureka with lots of unmarked feathers
and other motifs. This will take a while; I'm doing lots! Besides, it's
taking time to wrestle it through the SM, since it's quite large for a
lap quilt -- roughly 70" x 87". G

2. I'm almost finished with the hand appliqué on a Celtic-patterned
table runner. I'm saving the last bit for meeting tomorrow. Then it will
get in line for hand quilting.

3. The teapot quilt is still in the hand quilting stage. It's been on
hold for a little while, until the weather started cooling off again.
Now that we're only in the 90's, I'll be able to work on it again.

4. The BOM from the LQS (the pattern is called Out of Darkness) is
waiting to be sent out for long-arm quilting by a friend here. I have
absolutely *no* idea how I want it done, so I'm going to give her free
rein on it.

5. I've finished the top to the challenge quilt from another group,
Quilt en France, and that's in line for me to machine quilt when I
finish Eureka.

6. I've cut out some pieces for a small Magic Hexagons quilt, and those
need to be put together, cut apart and resewn. This one will wait a
while until some of the quilting that's currently waiting is finished.

Hmm... "only" six? I thought I had more! Oh yes, my local quilt circle
will be making a snowman wall hanging on Thursday, so I'll need to
finish that up, too.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1