Old August 23rd 04, 09:41 PM
Diana Curtis

I LOVE the idea of the list! I want the list, I hope the list is quite
useful to anyone who needs a quilt done, or who is having a business doing
that. I think you offered a great solution to the no-ads dilemma.
My rant wasnt directed at you, or anyone, or should I say, it was directed
to everyone. I hoped, not for name calling and anger but introspection. I
know some people understood that and feel badly for those who felt I was
attacking them. They cant know me well if they think I would stoop to a
personal attack.
It would be a waste of my time to think I can tell anyone what to post. I
have no power. I'm not going to spend my time reporting abusers to their
isps. It doesnt work. Just note Poopy Wiz to see how effective that is.
Thank you Jan for your understanding. Please post to the group as soon as
you have a working list compiled. I know there are many people who would be
grateful to have it.
Hugs
Diana

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
. ..
I love coming here to learn about quilting and hearing all the questions,
problems, solutions and general good humor bantor about mostly quilting

and
sometimes everything else.

One of my problems is not knowing where to go to have a quilt machine
quilted. I felt it was appropriate to make a list of people who do this or
who would do this as time allows. That way, anyone else having this same
problem could fine someone off the list simply by posting a request for

the
list. Of course it would be sent under personal email.

Anyway, I am not taking this rant personally. I hope it wasn't directed at
any of my posts. I look at this list as manageable as my television set.

If
there is something I don't want to read I just don't follow the thread. It
is easy enough to delete or mark as read.

As every group of people, especially women, a place to talk is wonderful.
Women (and a few men) enjoy the company and the opportunity to share with
others. I am sorry if anyone was driven away by a few with unflexible
notions of what a group should do/be. That is the most unfortunate ending

of
this discussion.

Just my opinion - you can have yours
Boca Jan