Old October 14th 03, 11:01 PM
Sharon Harper

G'day y'all! Here's me!

Name: Sharon Harper

Home: Dingley Village, Victoria, Australia

Occupation: Juggler (keeping everyone's balls in the air)....er I mean

stay at home mum....but I'm never home

Age: 32

Past Lives: Secretary/Personal Assistant to various tyrants and one really

great boss whom I regret leaving, fully qualified travel consultant who
couldn't find a job in travel (too old and not enough experience)

Family: Married to a great DH (Wayne) with 2 DDs. My parents living in

NSW, DH's round the corner.

Food:Chocolate, cheesecake, roast dinners, stir frys

QI's: merlot (8 y.o. Australian Multicultural Domestic Longhair), Jimmy

(12 week old Jack Russell Beagle X),

Machine(s): Gerty Werty, A 20 year old Wertheim 341F, an old Singer from

the 50s I think.

Quilting For: About 2 years. Wanted something to do while DH restored an

old car - haven't looked back since

Quilt Assembly Preference: rotary cut, machine pieced, then hand-quilted.

Haven't mastered MQ.

Quilt Style Preference: Anything but nothing tooo hard!

Colour Preference: Blues, Greens, purples, Bright, pastel - you get my

drift! LOL

Skill level: I call myself an 'intermediate beginner'.

Posting/Reading frequency: Read several times daily, post just as much.

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: Reading (magazines,
novels, mystery,romance,historical, how-to), digital photography,

exploring little side-roads, spending time with friends, bargain-hunting.

Pet Peeves: Child abusers, animal cruelty, bad drivers, people who smoke

and blow the smoke over others, mobiles in restaurants, people who can't
separate work and play (ie DH)

TV Shows: CSI, CSI: Miami, Blue Heelers, DIY Rescue, Movies!.

Drive A: 1998 Hyundai Sonata Levant

Favorite Quote: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If you

still don't succeed have the courage to say "Stuff it" and move on! - A
Sharonism

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Renee Clark" wrote in message
While googling trying to learn more about our Mesue (wish I had a chance

get to know her), I came across a thread from 2000 in which RCTQ'ers
introduced themselves in detail. I've come on board since then (September

of
'02), and I'm sure many others have too. Might be worth doing again for

the
sake of those who are a bit newer. I'll go first, in the hope that some of
you will follow suit.
Blessings
Renee

gently snipped