Old August 12th 03, 08:14 PM
julia sidebottom

Actually there is at least one other ng listed in my list of ng's. It
has little activity there but I still subscribe to it or at least check
it out from time to time so see if there is anything of interest there.
What one receives as available ng's is dependent on the service provider
of your ng's. As you say listservs are totally different. They e-mail
groups.
juliasb

SandySmth wrote:
Shelly,
This *is* the only quilting newsgroup. There are other quilting groups on the
Internet, but they are not newsgroups. When you read about someone belonging a
"list" that is an email list, not a newsgroup.

Sandy
in Chapel Hill, NC

"Shelly" glassangel at charter dot net wrote:

There is another quilting newsgroup? I thought this was the only one!

--

Remove (nospam) from address.

now...
come and journey with me from darkness....
.... into New Life http://www.nwlife.com