Old August 6th 03, 06:30 PM
Cheyne

I'm sorry larisa, but someone gave me this link... and they have an
account running through Livejournal.com if that helps. I didnt mean to
COME here and BEG for money..... I wasnt asking for you to open your
pocket books and write me huge checks... I just wrote my story.. and
offered something in trade...

Maybe you guys need to realize before you attack someone... the bad
guys are the ones who ask you for money for nothing in return... I
didnt know that this was group who strictly traded. I just was told
maybe i could get some help or suggestions or SOMETHING to help me
prayers ANYTHING.... :***(

CNYstitcher wrote in message ...
Cheyne,

This group *does* trade blocks. That's just it, we swap blocks for
blocks, not blocks for money. I am sorry that you mother's health is so
poor, but you need to understand that this group constantly gets spam
posts and posts that go against the rules of this group. Therefore, not
a great many people take posts requesting moeny seriously.

It is not really a personal attack at all, just that we are tired of
people requesting money for things that all of us can do ourselve
(making quilt blocks). Whoever referred you to this group probably
would have helped you more by posting a message for you, as it would be
coming from someone we know and trust. Having an unknown person post
only makes the group, as a whole, entirely leery of the whole concept.

Larisa, wondering just who on this group would encourage you totry
selling things on a group that is NOT a market-place type group.

Cheyne wrote:

I was referred here by someone in another group in another place who
also posts here and said that this group likes to trade quilt blocks.