Old August 28th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default Sairey's MSM

It was the coolest fabric Sairey sent out to us to manipulate! She
called it Margarita Gonzalez pink, remember, all bright and cheerful.

Sending gentle {{{{hugs}}}} to Sairey and her family.
We miss her here....

Ginger in CA

On Aug 27, 2:50 pm, Pat in Virginia wrote:
Sending warm condolences and hugs to Miss Sarah. For
those who may not know, once upon a time some of us
here in RCTQ Land were fortunate enough to participate
in a Hug Quilt for Sarah's MSM, Dink. The main color
was Pink .... BRIGHT Pink! It was a very fun quilt.
PAT in VA

Donna in Idaho wrote:
I know some of you still remember Sairey and her MSM. I thought you would
want to know that MSM passed away Wednesday night.

Donna in Idaho- Hide quoted text -