Old December 8th 05, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Baby quilt happy dance

That'd be great! I'm planning to go to the guild mtg next week. I love Loose
Threads, small but lots of nice things and nice people. And Joann's,
well...the people are much more friendly than most were in Philadelphia, but
the shop is sort of minimal.

I'm gonna try emailing you...

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

--

"C & S" wrote in message
Welcome Heidi! Champlain is 20 minutes from Plattsburgh - north close to
the Canadian border. Hum.... maybe you can be my buddy for going to the
guild meeting. They have a guild in Plattsburgh that meets every 2nd Wed
of
the month. I've been postponing attending. There is one quilt shop on
Boyton Ave and a Joann's which I'm sure you found given that it's next to
Wal-Mart. Give me a shout, perhaps we can meet for coffee.

Carole
Champlain, NY

"hfw" wrote in message
Carole, where is Champlain? We're in Plattsburgh (just arrived mid July
so
don't know the area yet).