Old March 1st 10, 04:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default Just checking - again!

Just getting organised!
I'll let you know when the actual move takes place. I will probably be
unattached to the 'Ether' for a little while, then. That's why I
thought I'd do everything that might go wrong beforehand, while I still
had a good chance of getting it put right g
As you might (not) have noticed, I didn't get the 'from line' correct
this time!)
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes
What do you mean, no need to reply? You know we simply make no effort
to resist. Are you really and truly on the Green now or just getting
going? Polly

--
Best Regards
Pat on the green