Old August 26th 04, 02:39 AM
Juju

I just ordered 7 Olfa 45mm blades from Joann.com for $19.99 and with a
$30. purchase I got free shipping so I ordered a new mat also on sale.
Best deal I have seen.

Judy
Natalie wrote in message news:zcTWc.2966$9P.1972@trnddc04...
Oh! Does anyone know where to get bulk blades? I found one place that
sold 5 for $29 but with $6 shipping it didn't help much...

Any other recommendations?

(I usually wait till I have a STWLTH coupon...)

NS

Shona in NZ wrote:
Oh yes! I would love to buy bulk blades. Wouldn't that be heaven

Shona who finds cutting with a new blade blissful in NZ

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

Polly Esther wrote:

I have asked here and gotten great answers to such questions as where

can I

get the best price for green-band SM needles, and we had a lot of fun

with

the best safety pins, also including where and how much. Please don't

feel

timid about sharing any great deals you discover, some of us sorely need
them. Polly

Especially on rotary cutter blades. I'd buy them in bulk the way I do
needles if I could save money on them.

--Lia