Old August 26th 04, 02:36 AM
Kim E

I get Rotary blades, needles, etc from Atlanta Thread and Supply.
http://www.atlantathread.com/ Their phone number is 1-800-847-1001.
Call them for a catalog. They ship fast, shipping rates go from $6.25
for a $10 order to $9.50 for orders over $150.

That number again is 1-800-837-1001

They are currently running a 15% off sale from their sale catalog.

With the sale prices:
A pack of 5 blades for the Olfa 45mm rotary cutter is $11.52, the
cutter is $7.01.
The jumbo 60mm rotary cutter is $11.07, a pack of 5 blades is $17.17.
The small (28mm) rotary cutter is $5.09, a pack of 2 (two) blades is
$2.76

A pack of 100 Schmetz machine needles is $22.61, a pack of 10 is
$3.10. They also carry leather, jean and stretch needles.

I have also purchased rotary mats, seam rippers and thread from them
at substantial savings from TSWLTH or my LQS.

NAYY, just a VERY satisfied customer.

Kim

Natalie wrote in message news:zcTWc.2966$9P.1972@trnddc04...
Oh! Does anyone know where to get bulk blades? I found one place that
sold 5 for $29 but with $6 shipping it didn't help much...

Any other recommendations?

(I usually wait till I have a STWLTH coupon...)

NS

Shona in NZ wrote:
Oh yes! I would love to buy bulk blades. Wouldn't that be heaven

Shona who finds cutting with a new blade blissful in NZ

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

Polly Esther wrote:

I have asked here and gotten great answers to such questions as where

can I

get the best price for green-band SM needles, and we had a lot of fun

with

the best safety pins, also including where and how much. Please don't

feel

timid about sharing any great deals you discover, some of us sorely need
them. Polly

Especially on rotary cutter blades. I'd buy them in bulk the way I do
needles if I could save money on them.

--Lia