Old August 25th 04, 03:58 PM

I'm making a car quilt for DS out of Sushi fabrics (he would eat nothing but
Sushi if given the choice!). Also working on a Hug. About to start cutting some
of the yummy NZ fabrics I got from Shona for a quilt for my DSis. Then there is
the scrappy, just for me, nickel quilt that is just in my head so far -- but I
have about a jillion 5 inch squares to make it from Waiting for the mini RR to
arrive so I can dive into that too.

Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow
http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/annes.htm

Michelle in Gander wrote:

I'm working on a Rail fence WH for my mom, a Debbie Mumm calender panel WH
for both my parents, I have a Halloween quilt-for-me waiting for backing and
batting, a friendship star quilt waiting for borders, batting and backing,
two RR (only one left to do though), a block swap, an ornament exchange, AND
I'm handpiecing a Sister's Choice quilt for my aunt, who happens to be a nun
(i.e sister in French). She's given all kinds of scraps and has more for me
next time I'm in Quebec (like maybe next summer, hopefully).
Wow, that's a lot more than I thought. I'd better get cracking!
Michelle in Gander

"Pati Cook" wrote in message
What's everyone working on quilt wise??

Pati, in Phx working on several projects to be class samples.

remove NOSPAM to reply